Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$114bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base. Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world. Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 800 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 1,200 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt. Importantly, the company is a leading provider of high-quality Customized Solutions in private market asset classes.
The Intern will directly support Ardian’s senior Investor Relations professionals in developing and maintaining client relationships and fundraising activities in Switzerland. Typical tasks include:
- Coordination of fundraising materials within the Ardian group (e.g. product/investment teams)
- Market intelligence and research on Swiss investor landscape
- Organizing and preparing events and other PR activities
- Tailoring materials to produce convincing, top-quality client presentations
- Administrative tasks such as client documentation and management reporting
- Possibility to work on own value-add projects and initiatives
Our Investor Relations professionals embody the culture that guides our entire company: absolute focus on understanding each client’s needs and delivering a service that exceeds their expectations. Thus, the ideal candidate should bring:
- Passion to deliver outstanding solutions to professional investors
- Strong multi-tasking and organization skills
- Keen interest in investments, with a basic knowledge of private markets
- Reliable team player with strong interpersonal competencies
- Excellent skills in German and English (verbal and written); French skills are a strong plus
- Final-year university student or recent graduate (MA/BA) in Business, Finance or Economics
- Relevant internship experience in the financial services industry, marketing or a related field
- Domiciled and eligible to work in Switzerland
About the Team
The Intern is an integral part of Ardian’s Investor Relations team in Switzerland, which is responsible for developing and maintaining strong, long-lasting partnerships with Swiss investors. Our Swiss team is part of Ardian’s global Investor Relations team of 60+ professionals. For further information on our team and its activities, please visit our page.
Using the APPLY link on this page, please submit your application documents in German (cover letter, CV, academic record and relevant additional documents such as certificates, reference letters, etc.), specifying in your cover letter the internship reference (Ref: IR2021) as well as an indication of your earliest availability.