We had put forward the Augmented Infrastructure framework in 2018 as a strategic compass to guide us in the necessary transition of infrastructures to better serve the needs of their users and the new imperatives facing us, and first of all the fight against climate change.
This conference brought together a leading group from high-profile industry to discuss how airports can be the catalysts of the transition of the sector.
As a long-term investor in infrastructure assets, it is crucial for us to anticipate the long term trends and challenges facing our societies and hence the infrastructure assets which are at the core of our economies.
This summit highlighted different levers of decarbonization through 3 discussion panels on data intelligence and optimization of operations, sustainable fuels and airports as intermodal hubs and was introduced and hosted by Mathias Burghardt, Head of Infrastructure and Member of the Executive Committee, Ardian.
A big thank you to our guests panels speakers:
- Axelle Ricour-Dumas, Partner & Managing Director, Corporate Strategy, EY Fabernovel
- Pierre Jouniaux, President/CEO, Safety Line
- Fatima da Gloria de Sousa, VP Sustainability, Air France-KLM
- Michele Miedico, Head of Sustainability, GESAC (Napoli and Salerno airports)
- Jean-Philippe Beaujard, CEO, FlightWatching
- Edward Arkwright, Deputy CEO, Groupe ADP
- Pierre Hamelin, Vice-President H2E Partnerships Operations, Air Liquide
- Pierre-Etienne Franc, CEO, Hy24, Co-founder and President FiveT Hydrogen
- Andrea Andorno, CEO, SAGAT (Torino Airport)
- Karine Guenan, Vice President ZEROe H2 Ecosystem, Airbus
- Duncan Walker, Founder and CEO, Skyports
- Armando Brunini, CEO, SEA (Milan Malpensa and Linate Airports)
- Maxime Mahieu, CEO, Smart Airport Systems
- Antonio Pellecchia, Head of Sales Magnet Division, ASG Superconductors and Managing Director, ASG Power System
Our team panels speakers:
- Rosario Mazza, Head of Infrastructure Italy, Ardian
- Skander Kamoun, Data Scientist, Infrastructure, Ardian
- Edouard Bertagna, Senior Investment Manager, Infrastructure, Ardian
- Pauline Thomson, Director and Head of Digital innovation, Infrastructure, Ardian
REPLAY ► The Fight for a Net-Zero Aviation, The Augmented Infrastructure Part III - November 9, 2022
On Wednesday 9 November, Ardian addressed a crucial topic, the third in its series of conferences “The Augmented Infrastructure”: the question of the decarbonization of the Aviation and how it can become net-zero from a carbon emission perspective.
- 0:00 Introduction
- 1:16 Ardian Infrastructure decarbonization strategy
- 9:21 Key Highlights of the study
- 19:03 Introduction video - Air Carbon
- 23:08 Panel 1: Data & optimization of operations
- 46:27 Panel 2: From Fossil fuels to Hydrogen and Sustainable fuels
- 1:27:40 Panel 3: Intermodal hub
- 2:00:11 Conclusion