Optimind is an independent consulting firm that provides support to insurance firms, banks and corporate clients through its expertise in qualitative, quantitative and administrative risk management solutions. The company focuses on five main practice areas :
- Actuarial and Financial Services;
- Corporate Risk Services;
- Risk Management;
- Business Transformation;
- Business Process Outsourcing.
Optimind has more than 200 employees, and generates turnover of €30 million. The introduction of Ardian as a minority shareholder will allow the company to accelerate its expansion through major investments and external growth.
Christophe Eberlé, CEO of Optimind, said: “Ardian's investment in our company proves the strength and relevance of Optimind’s business model and it is a recognition of our strong performance and of the quality of our teams. Ardian is a great asset to have behind us and our partnership will be key in progressing our organic and external growth strategy.”
Alexis Saada, Managing Director at Ardian Growth, added: “Christophe Eberlé and his team have clearly demonstrated their ability to implement an ambitious strategy and position Optimind as a leading independent risk management consultancy firm. This transaction reflects our commitment to supporting high-growth potential companies.”
Geoffroy de La Grandière, Director of Ardian Growth, added: “The expertise and entrepreneurial spirit of Optimind’s team is reflected in the company’s continued focus on innovation. Optimind has great potential for expansion and we look forward to partnering with the team to support the business in its further growth ambitions.”
Optimind is an independent consulting firm that supports insurance firms, banks and large companies in focusing on opportunities that can increase their performance. We offer advisory services and solutions to help address the major challenges of competitiveness, transformation and regulation. Despite the risks associated, these challenges offer significant opportunities for development. Our range of services cover all aspects of our clients’ value chain: Strategy, Finance, Risk, Compliance, Market, Human Resources, Digital Transformation, Data, BPO.
Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$82bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base.
Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world.
Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 560 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 750 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
- Christophe Eberlé, Pierre-Alain Boscher, Jean-Charles Simon
- Alexis Saada, Geoffroy de La Grandière, Mélissa Yvonnou
- Strategic DD Ardian: Chappuis Halder (Pierre Bustamante, Louis Forteguerre, Valérie Herisson-Andouart)
- Financial Advisor to Ardian: Eight Advisory (Fabien Thièblemont, Nabil Saci)
- Tax Advisor to Ardian: Arsene Taxand (Franck Chaminade, Noémie Bastien, Sarah Lellouche)
- Legal Advisor to Ardian: Baker & McKenzie (Matthieu Grollemund, Hélène Parent,– corporate / Gonzague Basso– banking / Charles Baudoin - tax)
- Corporate Finance Lead Advisor: Corporate Finance International (Clément Barbot)
- Corporate Legal & Tax Advisor: Jean-Charles Béroard
- Arranger Bank: Société Générale (Patrick Evin, Gaëlle Seznec, Guillaume Mayot)