Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$110bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base.
Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world.
Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 710 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 970 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
Ardian’s Risk Management team is offering an internship in the London office to assist in the implementation of its risk management framework. The Risk function is based in London and Paris and is a key part of Ardian’s group control functions. The London Team are responsible for managing risks in its non-EU entities – UK, Jersey, Switzerland, US, Chile, Japan, China, Korea and Singapore.
- Work with the UK based Co-Head of Risk and Risk team to perform risk assessments
- Support with operational risk processes including assessing risk appetite, performing control testing, creating reports for risk monitoring
- Undertake specific analysis and reviews as directed by the Co-Head of Risk
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Detail Orientated
- Intellectual rigour and discipline; ability to organise and perform work efficiently
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of and high competency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Some knowledge of PE Industry an advantage
- Business, Economics, Finance, Science, Maths or other relevant degree either completed or due to complete from a leading UK or other university or business school. Minimum 2:1 or equivalent or relevant risk experience
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Masters or higher degree an advantage
- Programming skills an advantage
- Some experience or knowledge of Private Equity an advantage
- Spoken and written French an advantage
- Have the right to work in the UK
Conduct Rule Staff
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to the role
- Understand the Individual Conduct Rules set out by the UK Regulator and ensure compliance in letter and in spirit
Please send your Resume + Cover letter by clicking APPLY →