Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$120bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base.
Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world.
Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 800 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 1,200 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
Fund marketing material
- Prepare and design various marketing and fund material including teasers, presentations
- Contribute to the preparation and updating of marketing Due Diligence packs per product.
Due diligence process
- Assist prospective investors in their Due Diligence process by answering various types of due diligence questionnaires;
- Regularly update each product’s Q&A database via a dedicated tool
Investors Closings Coordination
- Coordinate from start to finish the onboarding / funds’ closing process when welcoming new investors.
- Market research; Competition screening and fundraising trends analysis.
- Prepare and update reporting presentations for closed funds/ general presentation by expertise.
- Participate regularly to ad-hoc projects
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong interest in the industry; good knowledge and/or prior relevant experience in finance/private equity
- Solid communication skills (verbally and written)
- Rigorous and well-organized
- Ability to adapt to change and work under pressure
- Strong Team player
- Graduated from a leading business school or university (Master’s degree and/or major in finance would be a plus)
- 1 year of experience required
- Native-level English speaker or bi-lingual required
About the team
The Investor Relations department is in charge of the fundraising activities across all Ardian’s asset classes as well as managing investors relationships. It is structured around three sub-teams: Sales, Product Management, and Client Servicing.
The job opening is for a full time role within the Product Management team in London made up of 9 professionals, dedicated to Fund of Funds and Private Debt activities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team part of a leading private investment firm.
Please send your CV and motivation letter by clicking APPLY →