Our Zurich Office is looking for a Private Equity Intern for its Ardian Customized Solutions team to start as soon as possible.
Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$110bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base.
Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world.
Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 710 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 1,000 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt. Importantly, the company is a leading provider of high-quality Customized Solutions in private market asset classes.
Ardian’s dedicated Customized Solutions team based in Zurich helps to develop bespoke solutions that precisely fit our clients’ needs. The team is looking for an Intern who will support the team in its global fundraising activities. This includes:
- Supporting the creation of tailored private market solution proposals for large institutional investors worldwide
- Transforming complex investment ideas into convincing fundraising content
- Developing concise marketing material for Ardian’s bespoke solutions
As a member of a young, dynamic and growing team, our Interns also participate in projects related to the development and improvement of fundraising content, processes and tools. Interns have the opportunity to bring in their own initiatives and to be actively involved in various projects.
- Strong writing, multi-tasking and organization skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to transform complex ideas into convincing statements
- Be able to work independently, be eager to learn quickly and prioritize tasks
- Be a reliable team player with strong interpersonal competencies
- Excellent skills in English (verbal and written); German and/or French skills are a strong plus
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); VBA skills are a plus
- Final-year university student or recent graduate (Master or Bachelor level) in Finance, Banking, Business or Economics
- Relevant internship experience in the financial services industry or marketing in comparable industries; prior experience with RFPs is a strong advantage
- Keen interest in private markets, with a basic knowledge of private market investments
- Domiciled and eligible to work in Switzerland
About the Team
Ardian is a leading provider of high-quality custom investment solutions for private market asset classes. Ardian’s dedicated Customized Solutions team based in Zurich helps to develop bespoke solutions that precisely fit our clients’ needs. For further information on our team and its activities, please visit Ardian Customized Solutions
Using the APPLY link on this page, please submit your application documents in English (cover letter, CV, academic record and relevant additional documents such as certificates, reference letters, etc.), specifying in your cover letter the internship reference (Ref: H121ACS) as well as an indication of your earliest availability.