Ardian is a world leading private investment house, managing or advising $130bn of assets on behalf of more than 1,300 clients globally. Our broad expertise, spanning Private Equity, Real Assets and Credit, enables us to offer a wide range of investment opportunities and respond flexibly to our clients’ differing needs. Through Ardian Customized Solutions we create bespoke portfolios that allow institutional clients to specify the precise mix of assets they require and to gain access to funds managed by leading third-party sponsors.
We also provide a specialist service for private clients through Ardian Private Wealth Solutions. Ardian is majority-owned by its employees and places great emphasis on developing its people and fostering a collaborative culture based on collective intelligence. Our 900+ employees, spread across 15 offices in Europe, the Americas and Asia, are strongly committed to the principles of Responsible Investment and are determined to make finance a force for good in society. Our goal is to deliver excellent investment performance combined with high ethical standards and social responsibility.
At Ardian we invest all of ourselves in building companies that last.
Among a team of 27 people based in Paris, London, Luxembourg and Jersey, the lawyer will be working in the Fund Structuring Department, based in Luxembourg, and composed of 4 lawyers. His/her tasks will cover the following items:
- Collaborate in the creation and corporate follow-up of Luxembourg companies (incorporation of companies, preparation of corporate meetings, attending board meetings, drafting of the minutes, share capital increase …)
- Prepare and organize board and shareholders meetings for the Luxembourg companies
- Undertake and monitor corporate formalities
- Draft legal documents (convening notices, legal reports and resolutions, etc. )
- Review of the transaction and financing documents (articles of association, shareholders’ agreement, terms and conditions of debt instruments, etc.)
- Coordinate delegations of authority, delegations of signature, proxies for investment documentation, meeting attendance, voting rights, etc.
- Coordinate with lawyers, notaries, auditors, banks, etc.
- Provide administrative and legal support to managers and directors.
- Excellent relational abilities;
- Proficiency in MS Office tools use;
- Fluent in English and French.
- Law and Finance university degree with a specialization in Company Law;
- 2-3 years of professional experience in Company Law and Finance department (Law firm). A previous experience in Private Equity (Private Debt, LBO, FoF, Infrastructure, etc.) is required;
Please send your application to email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
At ARDIAN, we are proud of our diverse culture. As a forward thinking organization, we recognize that having people from different backgrounds brings innovation and excellence. Therefore, a diverse and inclusive environment is key to our business success.
Ardian is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information, ancestry, marital status as a victim of domestic violence, pregnancy or child birth (including breastfeeding) or any other class protected by federal, state or local laws. It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and not to discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of your employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement and promotion.