Ardian, founded in 1996 and led by Dominique Senequier, is the largest European headquartered private equity company with c.US$100 billion of assets managed or advised in Europe, North America and Asia. The company keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and delivers strong investment performance to its global investors while fuelling growth in economies across the world. Ardian’s investment process embodies three values: excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship. Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 690 employees working across fifteen offices in Paris, London, New York, San Francisco, Santiago, Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Frankfurt, Jersey, Luxembourg, Milan, Madrid, Singapore and Zurich. The company offers its investors a diversified choice of funds covering the full range of asset classes, including Direct Funds such as Buyout, Infrastructure, or Real Estate, Fund of Funds and Private Debt.
Within a legal team of 6 based in London, the responsibilities will include:
• Providing legal support on general UK corporate and company secretarial matters,
• Providing legal support on the creation, structuring and management of funds (including UK limited partnerships and Luxembourg structures),
• Participating in the preparation and drafting of relevant fund documentation,
• Participating in negotiations with external investors,
• Collaborate with and provide legal support to other departments,
• Monitoring regulatory developments.
• Strong analytical mindset
• Organised & Motivated
• Team player & cross-cultural awareness
• Experience as an intern in a law firm or in a legal department, with exposure to Private Equity / Venture Capital, ideally in the UK
• Lawyer or Master Degree in Law
• Speaking French would be a plus
Compensation according to profile
Please send Cv + motivation letter by clicking APPLY →