Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$112bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base.
Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world.
Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 720 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of more than 1,100 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
Ardian Investment Switzerland AG is a portfolio management company authorized by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) and consequently subject to a well-defined financial and regulatory environment. Its Finance, Risk and Compliance team is composed of 4 members in Zurich and is looking for a Junior Corporate Finance Officer who will be part of the local Finance, Compliance and Risk Team supporting the Corporate Finance Officer and the senior team members in:
- The company’s accounting with the support of an external provider
- Ensuring monthly, quarterly & annual reporting to various group entities
- Tax aspects, including Income Tax, VAT and Stamp Duty
- Liaising with other group entities for cash planning/budgeting
- Risk and compliance aspects
- Handling corporate aspects and the Company’s Operations
- Ad hoc work, Finance & Operations projectsRequired skills
- Have a higher degree in business administration or accounting
- Have 0 to 2 years of relevant practical experience in Finance & Controlling
- Be able to prioritize and deal with a broad spectrum of tasks and responsibilities
- Have an analytical, detail oriented and very precise personality
- Be fluent in German and English, French is a plus
- High integrity, independent and individually motivated, team player
- Compensation according to profile
Please send your CV and a motivation letter incl. information on your availability dates by clicking APPLY →