Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$110bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base.
Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world.
Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 700 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 1,000 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
The permanent Junior Client Servicing Officer position will be based in Paris and will contribute towards the following tasks, amongst others:
Preparing specific or standardized reporting for Investors across the world:
- Production of tailor-made transversal reporting (historical and projected performance, Cash Flow projections, portfolio diversification, investment simulation);
- Answering ad-hoc reporting requests from investors in order to address their internal monitoring requirements;
- Production of regulatory reporting in the frame of European Union Directives (Solvency II, PRIPS, etc…) or national reporting requirement.
Addressing ad-hoc queries:
- Providing investors with detailed answers to technical questions on quantitative/qualitative data included in reporting, communications or any development regarding the company/funds activity.
Contribution to Fundraising:
- Producing quantitative and financial data in the frame of prospective investors Due Diligence: Historical and projected Cash Flows, performance indicators (IRR, Multiple, Yield, etc…) at fund and asset/transaction level as well as characteristics and financial metrics evolution of assets in Portfolio, funds’ modelling;
- Working on the update of Marketing Sets of funds being raised (Excel Due Diligence Pack, Marketing presentation, PPM);
- Portfolio modelling including investment simulation in new funds.
Use and update of internal and external database:
- Continuous update of internal database on Funds’ activity: historical and projected Cash Flows, performance, fund’s diversification, etc…;
- Quarterly update of the Investor Database, analysis of its composition and evolution for statistical purposes and calculation of the amount of Assets under Management;
- Quarterly update of Ardian funds’ performance for external database providers (PREQIN, Towers Watson, Mercer, Cambridge);
- Benchmarking of Ardian funds against the Private Equity Market (PME+, Cambridge)
Involvement in transversal IT projects for the Client Servicing team
- Develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met
- Fluency in Italian (mother-tongue or bilingual), English and French is required for this role
- High proficiency in Excel and good knowledge of the other Microsoft Office programs
- Good knowledge of Corporate and Private Equity funds’ financial models
- Strong attention to detail
- Autonomous approach
- Interpersonal skills and ability to be a strong team player
- Graduated from a top tier Business/Engineering School or University (Master’s degree and/or Major in Finance would be a comparative advantage)
- Strong commercial understanding of Private Equity
- At least one previous internship in one of the following areas would be beneficial:
- Private equity fund
- M&A team of a leading investment bank
- Transaction Services team of a leading audit firm
- Leading strategy consulting firm
About the Team
Since its inception, Ardian recognizes the importance of managing client relationships through a dedicated department: the Investor Relations. As of today, 60 outstanding professionals, based in Paris, London, Zurich, Frankfurt, New York, San Francisco, Santiago, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul and Singapore. The Investor Relations is divided in three services: the Investor Relations Managers, a team of 25 who serves as the first point of contact to the investors; the product management team composed of 14 professionals and dedicated to Ardian’s fundraising activities; and the client servicing team, composed of 15 professionals supports our existing LPs. This department organizes efficient processes in order to ensure every LP receives a fast, personal service, based on diligence, and responsiveness. Ardian investors now hold more than three of our products on average, which is the consecration of their strong, long-term investment performance and deep-rooted culture of service.
The Client Servicing Team is composed of 20+ professionals, the Client Servicing Team is split across Paris, New York, Frankfurt, Santiago, Tokyo and Singapore. Its core focus is to address all investors inquiries and to produce standard or tailor-made reporting in a timely manner and with the highest standards on the full scope of Ardian’s activities (Fund of Funds, Mid-Cap Buyout, Expansion, Co-Investments, Growth, Infrastructure, Private Debt and Real Estate).
Compensation according to profile
60% refund on public transport cost
Please send your Resume + Cover letter by clicking APPLY →