Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$114bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base.
Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world.
Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 780 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 1,200 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
The Investor Relations department is in charge of the fundraising activities across all Ardian’s asset classes as well as managing investors relationships. It is structured around three sub-teams: Sales, Product Management, and Client Servicing.
The opening is for a 6 month internship within the Product Management team in London, starting as soon as possible.
This team is composed of 7 professionals, dedicated to:
- Launching new funds and products in the Fund of Funds and Private Debt space;
- Managing prospective investor queries and due diligence;
- Coordinating the investor closing process.
Fund marketing materials
- Assist the team in preparing and updating various marketing materials and fund documents including presentations and teasers.
- Contribute to the preparation and maintenance of due diligence packs for each product.
Due diligence process
- Answering prospective investors due diligence queries in the form of tender offers, and due diligence questionnaires, RFIs and RFPs.
- Regularly update each product’s Q&A database.
- Contribute to the production of ad-hoc projects such as market mapping, fundraising reports and tailored presentations.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, ability to adapt to change and work under pressure.
- A broad set of analytical skills.
- General knowledge of, and enthusiasm to learn about, the private equity industry.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business or finance-related subjects).
- Prior experience in the finance sector preferred.
- Have the right to work in UK
- Constant dialogue and team-work with the other members of the Product Management team.
- High level of communication with internal departments (Investment, Legal, Risk, Compliance teams) for inputs to due diligence questionnaires.
- Regular contact with investor relations managers, supporting them with investor requests.
- Conduct Rule Staff
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to the role
- Understand the Individual Conduct Rules set out by the UK Regulator and ensure compliance in letter and in spirit
Right to work:
- Please ensure you have the appropriate right to work in the UK i.e. a British passport, settled or pre-settled status under the EU settlement scheme or have obtained a visa which gives you the right to live and work in the UK
Please send your CV and short motivation letter incl. information on your availability dates by clicking APPLY →