Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$125bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base.
Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world.
Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 880 employees working from 15 offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul).
It manages funds on behalf of around 1,200 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
The Analyst/Associate will work closely with Ardian’s senior Investor Relations professionals in Switzerland. Typical tasks include:
- Develop and maintain client relationships with Swiss investors
- Contribute to Ardian’s fundraising campaigns across all private market strategies/products
- Identify prospective investors, including extensive intelligence and research
- Compile convincing investor materials in collaboration with product/investment teams
- Coordinate investor reporting in collaboration with Client Servicing team
- Organize and prepare events and other PR activities
- Administrative tasks such as client documentation and management reporting
- Possibility to work on own value-add projects and initiatives
Our Investor Relations professionals embody the culture that guides our entire company: absolute focus on understanding each client’s needs and delivering a service that exceeds their expectations. Thus, the ideal candidate should bring:
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Passion to deliver outstanding solutions to professional investors
- Attention to details and organizational talent
- High motivation to support the growth of a leading private markets investment firm
- Keen interest in investments, with a basic knowledge of private markets (CFA/CAIA is a plus)
- Reliable, pro-active team player
- Fluency in Swiss German; excellent English skills (verbal and written); French/Italian skills are a strong plus
- Between 1 and 5 years of full-time work experience in the financial services industry, preferably in relationship management, product management/marketing or a related field
- University degree (MA/BA) in Business, Finance or Economics
- Domiciled and eligible to work in Switzerland
About the Team
The Analyst/Associate is an integral part of Ardian’s Investor Relations team in Switzerland, which is responsible for developing and maintaining strong, long-lasting partnerships with Swiss investors. Our Swiss team is part of Ardian’s global Investor Relations team of 60+ professionals. For further information on our team and its activities, please visit: https://www.ardian.com/investor-relations
Please send Cv + motivation letter at email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
At ARDIAN, we are proud of our diverse culture. As a forward thinking organization, we recognize that having people from different backgrounds brings innovation and excellence. Therefore, a diverse and inclusive environment is key to our business success.
Ardian is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information, ancestry, marital status as a victim of domestic violence, pregnancy or child birth (including breastfeeding) or any other class protected by federal, state or local laws. It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and not to discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of your employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement and promotion.