Ardian is a world leading private investment house, managing or advising $141bn of assets on behalf of more than 1,300 clients globally. Our broad expertise, spanning Private Equity, Real Assets and Credit, enables us to offer a wide range of investment opportunities and respond flexibly to our clients’ differing needs. Through Ardian Customized Solutions we create bespoke portfolios that allow institutional clients to specify the precise mix of assets they require and to gain access to funds managed by leading third-party sponsors. We also provide a specialist service for private clients through Ardian Private Wealth Solutions. Ardian is majority-owned by its employees and places great emphasis on developing its people and fostering a collaborative culture based on collective intelligence. Our 980+ employees, spread across 15 offices in Europe, the Americas and Asia, are strongly committed to the principles of Responsible Investment and are determined to make finance a force for good in society. Our goal is to deliver excellent investment performance combined with high ethical standards and social responsibility.
At Ardian we invest all of ourselves in building companies that last.
The Co-Investment team is composed of 25+ professionals in New York, Paris, London and Beijing.
The Investment Manager will be deeply integrated with the close-knit New York team, and responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Assisting in the due diligence and analytical efforts in the course of the investment process
- Playing a key role in memo writing, market research, and conducting expert interviews for new investment opportunities
- Working with detailed financial models to analyze new investments and monitor existing portfolio companies
- Coordinating with service providers and internal functions (Legal, Fund Finance) to manage the closing of new investments
- Monitoring of existing portfolio company investments, including building and maintaining performance trackers and exit forecast models
- Monitoring of US deal flow, and market research on potentially actionable opportunities
- Preparing periodic reporting and meeting materials, such as external investor reports, advisory board presentations, and fundraising presentations
Required qualities / profile
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance or other related fields
- 2-4 years of work experience in the financial services industry
- Deep understanding and experience with financial modeling (LBO, DCF etc.), valuation methodologies and accounting principles
- Team player with a strong work ethic, high integrity, and desire to learn
- Organized and motivated, able to work independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity working with international teams and across cultures
- Ability to speak a 2nd or 3rd language is a plus (not required)
- Available to start in January 2023
- Work authorization in the U.S. is required.
The Investment Manager is expected to receive an annual salary target of $110k to $150k depending on the profile and seniority of the candidate
Please send your resume by clicking on APPLY
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
At ARDIAN, we are proud of our diverse culture. As a forward thinking organization, we recognize that having people from different backgrounds brings innovation and excellence. Therefore, a diverse and inclusive environment is key to our business success.
ARDIAN is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence, pregnancy or child birth (including breastfeeding) or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws. It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and not to discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of your employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, and promotion.