Ardian, founded in 1996 and led by Dominique Senequier, is the largest European headquartered private equity company with c.US$100 billion of assets managed or advised in Europe, North America and Asia. The company keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and delivers strong investment performance to its global investors while fuelling growth in economies across the world. Ardian’s investment process embodies three values: excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship. Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 680 employees working across fifteen offices in Paris, London, New York, San Francisco, Santiago, Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Frankfurt, Jersey, Luxembourg, Milan, Madrid, Singapore and Zurich. The company offers its investors a diversified choice of funds covering the full range of asset classes, including Direct Funds such as Buyout, Infrastructure, or Real Estate, Fund of Funds and Private Debt.
Ardian have recently launched Real Estate operations in Spain, and the team is offering an internship opportunity in the Madrid office to assist in the identification, analysis and execution of potential investment opportunities.
The intern will have significant responsibilities from day one and become an integral part of the team. Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the investment team, in particular on the financial analysis, valuation and investment memorandums
- Modelling (Excel): forecasts, financial optimisation, sensitivities
- Taking part in real transactions: acquisitions and project financing
This internship will provide a global view on the world of investment: valuation of assets, use of leverage in project financing, hedging of interests rates and currencies.
- Languages: Spanish and English
- The candidate should possess a broad set of quantitative, qualitative and interpersonal skills, and be a strong team player
- Intellectual rigour and discipline; ability to organise and perform work efficiently
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis, valuation techniques and competency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Degree either completed or due to complete from a leading business school or engineering school
- A previous internship in one of the following areas would be beneficial:
- Private Equity fund
- M&A or structured/leveraged finance team of a leading European or American bank
- Transaction Services team of a leading audit firm
- Leading strategy consulting firm
- Leading player in the real estate sector
- Knowledge of financial engineering and valuation
Please send CV + Cover Letter by clicking APPLY →