Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$125bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base.
Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world.
Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 860 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 1,200 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
Ardian’s Private Debt team is offering an internship in the London office to assist in the identification, analysis, and execution of potential private debt investments. Ardian’s Private Debt team is one of the largest and most active private debt players in Europe, with approximately $7 billion under management. The team consists of 18 investment professionals based in London, Paris, and Frankfurt.
- High analytical and intellectual capability
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis, valuation techniques and competency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- The candidate should possess a broad set of quantitative, qualitative and interpersonal skills, and be a strong team player
- Business, Economics, Finance, Science, or Maths degree either completed or due to be completed from a leading business school / university. Minimum 2:1
- A previous internship in one of the following areas would be beneficial:
- Private Equity fund
- M&A or structured/leveraged finance team of a leading European or American bank
- Transaction Services team of a leading audit firm
- Leading strategy consulting firm
- Knowledge of financial engineering and LBO structuring
Conduct Rule Staff:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to the role
- Understand the Individual Conduct Rules set out by the UK Regulator and ensure compliance in letter and in spirit
Right to work:
- Please ensure you have the appropriate right to work in the UK i.e. a British passport, settled or pre-settled status under the EU settlement scheme or have obtained a visa which gives you the right to live and work in the UK
Please send CV and motivation letter