Ardian is a world leading private investment house, managing or advising $130bn of assets on behalf of more than 1,300 clients globally. Our broad expertise, spanning Private Equity, Real Assets and Credit, enables us to offer a wide range of investment opportunities and respond flexibly to our clients’ differing needs. Through Ardian Customized Solutions we create bespoke portfolios that allow institutional clients to specify the precise mix of assets they require and to gain access to funds managed by leading third-party sponsors. We also provide a specialist service for private clients through Ardian Private Wealth Solutions. Ardian is majority-owned by its employees and places great emphasis on developing its people and fostering a collaborative culture based on collective intelligence. Our 900+ employees, spread across 15 offices in Europe, the Americas and Asia, are strongly committed to the principles of Responsible Investment and are determined to make finance a force for good in society. Our goal is to deliver excellent investment performance combined with high ethical standards and social responsibility. At Ardian we invest all of ourselves in building companies that last.
- Masters student at a top tier business school or university
- Good understanding of private equity / alternative investments and portfolio management
- Personal integrity, initiative and leadership qualities
- English or French are mandatory. Portuguese or Modern Greek is a strong plus
- Demonstrated interest for private equity with a previous experience in finance
- Outstanding academic record
The intern will work within the Investor Relations team covering Southern Europe. This team is in charge of investor relations with institutional and private clients of the region.
The intern will perform the following tasks:
- Participating in the daily fundraising activities, as well as the development of relations with Southern European investors
- Performing market analysis on the different markets and gather intelligence regarding the investors of the concerned countries
- Prepare personalized presentations to meet LPs' requests
- Participating in the streamlining and the filling of the CRM
Please send your application (CV and Cover letter) with “Internship IR Southern Europe” as subject to Luca Minini at email@example.com