Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$120bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base. Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world. Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 830 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 1,000 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
This internship offers a unique opportunity to help shape the expansion of Ardian’s Fund of Funds investment activities on the West Coast.
Ardian has the world’s largest Fund of Funds platform, with more than $59bn under management or advisement. Since 1999, we have built the world’s leading Secondary Fund of Funds platform: we acquire stakes in high-quality private equity and infrastructure funds from institutional investors, providing a liquidity solution for them before the underlying funds reach maturity. On the primary side, we use our unrivalled network to give our investors access to top-tier fundraisings worldwide.
During this internship, you will focus on primary, early secondary and secondary investments, providing highly advanced support in investment functions including financial modeling, valuation analysis of private equity funds and companies, preparation of investment recommendations for Ardian’s global investment committee, as well as various ad hoc reports and projects as needed.
- The candidate should possess a broad set of quantitative, qualitative and interpersonal skills, and be a strong team player
- Intellectual rigor and discipline; ability to organize and perform work efficiently
- Strong commercial understanding of Private Equity
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Degree either completed or due to complete from a leading business school or university.
- At least one previous internship in one of the following areas would be beneficial:
- Private equity fund
- M&A team of a leading investment bank
- Transaction Services team of a leading audit firm
- Leading strategy consulting firm
- Familiarity working with international teams and across cultures
- Fluent written and spoken English
Compensation according to profile
Please send your resume and your motivation letter by clicking APPLY