The German team in Frankfurt is continuously looking for interns for a duration of 3 months or more.
Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$110bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base. Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world. Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 700 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 1,000 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
About the Team
Since 1999, the multicultural Private Equity Fund of Funds team composed of 80 investment professionals has developed an unrivalled network and secured preferential positioning to acquire stakes in high-quality private equity and infrastructure funds from institutional investors. The team currently manages $58bn of assets under management.
- Fully integrated team member in deal teams for Private Equity Secondary and Primary transactions
- Support of due diligence processes, including valuation of investment opportunities and drafting of investment committee papers for the respective funds and companies
- Independent preparation of financial models and presentations
- Monitoring and valuation of existing investments
- Preparation of presentations for internal and external use
- Outstanding academic qualifications from a leading business school or university
- Relevant prior internships in related fields (e.g. M&A, Strategy Consulting, Leveraged Finance, Private Equity)
- Very strong analytic capabilities with respect to validating markets and business models
- Outstanding motivation and willingness to work with international teams
- Professional in German and English
Please send your Resume + Cover letter by clicking APPLY →