Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$125bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base.
Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world.
Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 870 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 1,200 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
- The Corporate Finance Intern will be part of the Corporate Finance team.
- The team are responsible for all Statutory, Regulatory, and Management reporting for Ardian UK.
- Reporting to the Corporate Finance Senior Associate, the Corporate Finance Intern will be part of a small, professional team.
Key responsibilities for the intern analyst will include:
The Corporate Finance Intern will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Prepare reconciliations of Balance sheet accounts; and Profit and Loss analysis as required.
- Prepare Cost Centre analysis and reporting
- Log invoices to the system and assisting in the preparation of payment runs
- Assisting in the preparation of accruals and prepayments schedules
- Complete regular periodic bank reconciliations, updates and analysis
- Review employees expenses
- Prepare recharge schedules and analysis to the Funds, and other Ardian entities
- Provide detailed analysis to support the PSA (PAYE Settlement Agreement) process/submission
- Complete quarterly ONS (Office for National Statistics) surveys for Ardian UK
- Maintain/ draft process and procedure notes for all finance tasks
- Strong academic background
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent numeracy, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team and collaboratively across multiple departments
- Should be highly organized and motivated
- Educated to degree level, or currently studying for a degree seeking a gap year placement
- The candidate will be required to liaise directly with various internal team members and should be confident in requesting / providing information to all levels of management
- The role will require frequent (daily) interaction with other teams in the UK, and from other Ardian offices / geographies; as well as 3rd party service provides.
Conduct Rule Staff:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to the role
- Understand the Individual Conduct Rules set out by the UK Regulator and ensure compliance in letter and in spirit
Right to work:
- Please ensure you have the appropriate right to work in the UK i.e. a British passport, settled or pre-settled status under the EU settlement scheme or have obtained a visa which gives you the right to live and work in the UK
Please send CV + motivation letter