Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$112bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base. Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world. Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 700 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 1,000 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
This internship offers a unique opportunity to help shape the expansion of Ardian’s infrastructure investment activities in Germany and Northern Europe. During the internship, you will work as a full team member alongside our investment professionals and gain insights into the exciting world of infrastructure investing.
Infrastructure Private Equity at Ardian means entrepreneurial and innovative thinking to find sustainable solutions for social and ecological issues while being a reliable partner to our stakeholders. We see ourselves as active managers of our portfolio companies and support our management teams on topics including decarbonisation, digitalisation, and ESG.
Ardian has made in excess of 45 investments in essential infrastructure in Europe, North and South America since 2005. Our investments include renewables, hydrogen, power and gas networks, cellular towers, fibre networks, road transport infrastructure, and airports. We currently manage about $16 billion in infrastructure assets and invest from our Infrastructure Fund V, which raised approximately €6.2 billion in equity in 2019.
- Analysis of markets and potential investment targets
- Support of due diligence processes
- Development of financial models
- Assistance with the management of existing portfolio companies
- Preparation of presentations for internal and external use
- Outstanding academic qualifications from a leading business school or university
- A completed Bachelor’s or advanced Master’s degree
- Relevant prior internships in related fields (e.g. M&A, strategy consulting, leveraged finance, Private Equity, infrastructure, or transaction services at a leading auditing company)
- Good commercial understanding of Private Equity
- Proactive style and strong communication skills
- Professional in German and English
Please send your CV and short motivation letter incl. information on your availability dates by clicking APPLY →