Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$110bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base. Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world. Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 720 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 1,000 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
Ardian is looking for an intern to join its Fund of Funds investment team based in Zurich. The candidate would be part of the global over 75-member strong Fund of Funds team located in offices in Europe, Asia, and North America. Interns are an integral part of the Fund of Funds team and work together with the investment professionals, allowing interns to gain deep insight into the private equity industry.
The duration of the internship is six months, with a start in August 2021 (earlier start dates may be possible. Please indicate in your application your earliest availability).
- Analyzing investment opportunities (primaries and secondaries)
- Financial modelling in Excel to value/monitor portfolio companies
- Monitoring and analyzing private equity portfolios
- Preparing client reports
- Completing other assigned tasks on a wide variety of subjects
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in German and in English (French is a plus)
- Able to work independently
- Eager to learn quickly and willing to take on multiple tasks
- Be a reliable team player
- University student or recent graduate (Master or Bachelor level) in Finance, Banking, Business or Economics with strong academic qualifications
- Internship experience in relevant areas (financial services industry, private equity, M&A, consulting, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Keen interest in private markets, with a basic knowledge of private market investments
- Domiciled and eligible to work in Switzerland
Please send your Resume + Cover letter by clicking APPLY →