This role is to be filled for students in apprenticeship only.
Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$110bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base.
Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world.
Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 700 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 1,000 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
You will join Ardian's communication team composed of 12 people in Paris spread over 4 areas of expertise, Press, Content, Digital and Events.
The mission is to assist the digital department composed of 2 people in its growth and its strategic ambitions as well as the investment teams in their online communication. You will report to the Senior Digital Communications Officer.
Our scope of communication covers a wide range of topics: the economy and the society, the responsible finance, diversity, our investments with our portfolio companies, innovation, energy transition, and more.
It will focus in particular on the following aspects:
Support the Community Management
- Brand content graphic design
- Writing content and storyboard in English
- Production of "snack content": dynamic content (carrousel, video storytelling, stories, infographics...)
- Production of videos: short portraits and interviews
- Content curation for our employee advocacy program
Support on all web platforms
- Webmastering on the Ardian.com website
- Testing and proofreading of our Activity & Sustainability digital Reports
- Layout and Integration of our news and publications
- Webmastering and graphic content production for Ardian’s intranet
- Tracking KPI’s
- Reporting of the performance of our Social networks, website traffic, publications and newsletters
- Powerpoint presentations and reportings
- Digital trends, media, e-reputation and competitors
This position will allow you to:
- Exercise your creativity to contribute to Ardian's digital and editorial strategy and the design of innovative communication supports;
- Strengthen your research capabilities and your understanding of the economic and financial world;
- To explore new cross-disciplinary subjects (innovation, entrepreneurship, CSR, press...);
- To work in an international environment, with numerous interlocutors at different levels (Group, activities, countries).
- Team spirit
- Good sense of service
- Excellent written skills
- Preparing for a Master's degree (Communication, marketing, design ...)
- 1st experience in digital communication and/or graphic design (internship or apprenticeship)
- High proficiency in the Office suite: Powerpoint and Excel
- Fluency in English (mother-tongue or bilingual) and French is required for this role
- Mastering the Adobe Creative suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (Good knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effect is a plus)
- Compensation according to profile
- Lunch voucher
- 60% refund on public transport cost
- Mandatory School internship agreement
Please send your application (CV and cover letter) by clicking APPLY →