Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$110bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base. Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world. Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 700 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 1,000 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt. Follow Ardian on Twitter @Ardian
The Ardian Customized Solutions Fund Finance is looking for an Intern for its team based in Zurich.
The Intern will support the team in all aspects of its Fund Finance activities, including:
- Part of the Portfolio valuation committee process
- Portfolio and Fund performances computation and analysis
- Elaboration of periodic accounting material (Capital Account Statements, Financial Statements)
- Dealing with investors presentations and requests
- Elaborating the diversification reporting
- The candidate should possess a broad set of quantitative, qualitative and interpersonal skills, and be a strong team player
- Rigourous & ability to organize and perform work efficiently
- Basic knowledge of private market investments and general performance figures, knowledge of financial statement analysis and competency in excel, word and powerpoint
- Degree either completed or due to complete from leading business school or university. Minimum 2:1 or equivalent
- At least one previous internship in one of the following areas would be beneficial:
- Private Markets Fund Finance
- Audit in a leading audit firm
- Comparable experiences in the financial services industry
- Excellent English skills (German and French are an advantage)
About the Team
Composed of 23 professionals, the Ardian Customized Solutions Fund Finance team is in charge of the financial control, the operational management, the reporting and overall the investor servicing of the Ardian Customized Solutions.
The team splits into five sub teams according to clients’ types and geographies, located in three offices: Paris, Frankfurt and Zurich. Each Finance Officer has in charge several Customized Solutions and is in direct contact with the Investor Relationship Manager and the Front Office to manage the operations.
- Compensation according to profile
- Lunch voucher
Please send your Resume + Cover letter by clicking APPLY →