Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$110bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base.
Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world.
Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 700 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 1,000 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
Ardian’s Compliance department is offering an internship in the London office to assist with the work of the UK Compliance Team. The successful candidate will assist with day-to-day compliance responsibilities and support the team in performing critical controls. The role will provide exposure to a wide range of operational functions and will vary depending on the capabilities of the intern and the needs of the team.
Key responsibilities for the intern will include:
- Assist with the performance of the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Review and update policies and procedures
- Analyse and interpret regulatory developments
- Assist with FCA submissions and applications
- Monitoring investment transactions
- Intellectual rigour and discipline; ability to organise and perform work efficiently
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of and high competency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Business, Economics, Finance, Law or Social Science degree either completed or due to complete from a leading university or business school
- Experience or knowledge of Private Equity an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Have the right to work in UK
- The successful candidate will work closely with other departments including Investor Relations, Legal, Corporate Finance and Investment Teams.
Please send your Resume + Cover letter by clicking APPLY →