Ardian is a world leading private investment house, managing or advising $130bn of assets on behalf of more than 1,300 clients globally. Our broad expertise, spanning Private Equity, Real Assets and Credit, enables us to offer a wide range of investment opportunities and respond flexibly to our clients’ differing needs. Ardian is majority-owned by its employees and places great emphasis on developing its people and fostering a collaborative culture based on collective intelligence. Our 900+ employees, spread across 15 offices in Europe, the Americas and Asia, are strongly committed to the principles of Responsible Investment and are determined to make finance a force for good in society. Our goal is to deliver excellent investment performance combined with high ethical standards and social responsibility.
The Assistant will be based in Ardian Zurich (office size: 35 employees), and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Providing full administrative and organizational support to the Customized Solutions Team (14 full-time team members) including call and meeting scheduling, travel management, correspondence, and preparation of meeting documents
- Acting as a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders in English, German (and French)
- Welcoming clients and business partners and ensuring that they have everything they need
- Ensuring a smooth running of the office in Zurich with the other assistants, including ensuring that the meeting areas are well kept and clean, bringing coffee to visitors, ordering office supplies and operating the telephone
- Supporting Ad-hoc projects as required by the team
- 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the financial sector
- Fluent in English and German; French and any other language is considered a plus
- Rigorous, dynamic, and service-oriented personality
- Organization talent with the ability to multitask
- Skilled communicator internally and externally
About the Team
Ardian has been a leading provider of high-quality tailored investment solutions for private market asset classes for more than 25 years. Ardian’s dedicated Customized Solutions team is based in Zurich and is responsible for the global fundraising and development of bespoke client solutions with a variety of portfolio compositions, investment objectives and targets, including both diversified and focused portfolios. For further information on our team and its activities, please visit our page.
- Competitive compensation
- Lunch voucher
Please click APPLY to submit your application, providing the relevant supporting documents in English (CV, academic record and relevant additional documents such as certificates, reference letters, etc.).