Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$112bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base. Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world. Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 740 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of more than 1,200 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
Within Ardian, the Investor Relations department is in charge of the fundraising of all the company’s funds and the day-to-day monitoring of investor relations. The Investor Relations team is made up of three divisions: the Product Management, Client Servicing and Investor Relations Managers (IRMs).
The Product Management Team, based in Paris and London, is in charge of the marketing of Ardian funds during their fundraising period. The team collates and maintains the marketing documentation available to prospective investors, and prepares answers to investors' due diligence questions and RFPs. The Product Management team also guides the investor through the subscription process.
Key responsibilities of the Product Management Analyst will include:
Participation in the launch of new funds:
- Elaboration of presentations on new products with the management teams and regular update of these presentations
- Help in drafting commercial documentation for new products in close collaboration with management teams and other internal departments
Participation in the due diligence process on funds in raising:
- Participate in tender offers (via a dedicated tool), in responding to due diligence questionnaires and requests for information
- Management and monitoring of the access rights of potential investors to the online due diligence platform (dataroom)
- Establishment and update of databases linked to the due diligence process
Participation in the organization of investor closings:
- Close collaboration with the onboarding & other Ardian teams in the organization of investor closing
Participation in the monitoring of Investor Relations activity:
- Preparation of fundraising reporting documents for Ardian's Executive Committee
- Help in writing reports with regards to ongoing fundraising(s)
Participation in market analysis and competitive intelligence for fundraising:
- Search for information on the private equity market
- Analysis of market studies with regards to the private equity sector (monitoring of competitors, analysis of fundraising trends, changes in regulations)
- The candidate must be particularly rigorous with strong discipline; ability to organize and perform work efficiently
- The candidate must have solid interpersonal skills, and be a strong team player
- Analytical, writing and creativity skills, appetite for IT tools and competency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Master’s degree and/or Major in Finance from a Business/Management School or University
- Native or Fluent German speaker. Fluent English is required for this role. French language is a plus.
- 1 to 3 years of experience. Experience in a finance and/or related position is a plus
Please send your Resume + Cover letter by clicking APPLY →