Ardian is a world leading private investment house, managing or advising $130bn of assets on behalf of more than 1,300 clients globally. Our broad expertise, spanning Private Equity, Real Assets and Credit, enables us to offer a wide range of investment opportunities and respond flexibly to our clients’ differing needs. Through Ardian Customized Solutions we create bespoke portfolios that allow institutional clients to specify the precise mix of assets they require and to gain access to funds managed by leading third-party sponsors. We also provide a specialist service for private clients through Ardian Private Wealth Solutions. Ardian is majority-owned by its employees and places great emphasis on developing its people and fostering a collaborative culture based on collective intelligence. Our 900+ employees, spread across 15 offices in Europe, the Americas and Asia, are strongly committed to the principles of Responsible Investment and are determined to make finance a force for good in society. Our goal is to deliver excellent investment performance combined with high ethical standards and social responsibility. At Ardian we invest all of ourselves in building companies that last.
About the Team
Ardian Private Debt manages approximately $10bn and is one of Europe's leading and established providers of private debt solutions such as unitranche and subordinated debt instruments. Investment teams are located in Frankfurt, Paris and London, each with a respective regional focus. The Frankfurt team focuses predominantly on transactions taking place in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Ardian’s Private Debt team is looking for an Analyst to support the growing Frankfurt team in the identification, analysis, execution and portfolio monitoring of investments.
The Analyst will become an integral part of the team, with a high level of interaction with all Private Debt team members at Ardian, other investment teams, and support functions. Key responsibilities for the Analyst include:
- Commercial and financial analysis of business models
- Market analysis and identification of investment opportunities
- Managing data books and supporting the team in the due diligence process
- Financial modelling of Leveraged Buyout transactions
- Support in the preparation of credit investment proposals
- Supporting the process up to the investment decision and transaction closing
- Ongoing monitoring of portfolio companies
- Maintenance of portfolio database and deal flow tracker
- Assisting in preparation of marketing presentations
- University degree in business administration, economics or a similar field of study from a renowned university
- Study focus: Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Strategic Management, etc.
- Excellent scholastic and academic performance
- Practical experience in related fields (e.g. Private Debt, Leveraged Finance, M&A, Strategy Consulting, Private Equity, Transaction Services)
- Highly motivated, able to work under pressure and a strong ability to work in a team
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, orally and in writing
Please send Cv + motivation letter
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
At Ardian, we are proud of our diverse culture. As a forward thinking organization, we recognize that having people from different backgrounds brings innovation and excellence. Therefore, a diverse and inclusive environment is key to our business success.Ardian is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information, ancestry, marital status as a victim of domestic violence, pregnancy or child birth (including breastfeeding) or any other class protected by federal, state or local laws. It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and not to discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of your employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement and promotion.