Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$112bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base. Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world. Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 750 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 1,000 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
Ardian’s Real Estate team is offering an analyst internship opportunity in the Frankfurt office to assist in Real Estate investment management.
The intern analyst will have significant responsibilities from day one and become an integral part of the team, with high levels of interaction with senior management, external contractors and support functions. High performing previous intern analysts have become permanent hires into the Ardian team.
Key responsibilities for the intern analyst will include:
- Support in the acquisition and disposal processes of Real Estate assets
- Participate in the assessment of investment opportunities (financial modelling, research of comparables, market analysis)
- Take part in the investment process (including drafting the investment memorandum and reviewing technical and legal due diligence work)
- Support of asset management activities for portfolio properties
This list is not exhaustive and will vary depending on the capabilities of the intern and the needs of the team.
- Strong affinity for Real Estate
- The candidate should possess a broad set of quantitative, qualitative and interpersonal skills, and be a strong team player
- Intellectual rigour and discipline; ability to organise and perform work efficiently
- Knowledge of Real Estate valuation techniques, financial modelling, Real Estate KPIs as well as competency in excel, word and powerpoint
- Degree either completed or due to complete from a leading business school or university, preferably with a Real Estate focus
- Commercial understanding of Private Equity
- At least one previous internship in one of the following areas would be beneficial:
- Real Estate Transactions
- Asset Management
- Real Estate Development
- Fluency in German and English
About the Team
In 2015, Ardian Real Estate completed Europe’s largest ever first-time Real Estate fundraising. With assets of US$2bn managed or advised, their distinctive approach is to acquire office properties in core European cities, where strong economic growth and extensive value-creation opportunities are gathered. Spread across Paris, Frankfurt, Milan and Madrid, the 18 investment professionals follows a modern refurbishment strategy managing each asset closely and working with tenants in identifying the priorities. At the forefront of innovation, the team acknowledges ESG issues and take actions to improve energy efficiency, environmental impacts while achieving BREEAM or LEED certifications.
Please send your CV and a motivation letter incl. information on your availability dates by clicking APPLY →