Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$112bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base. Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world. Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 750 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 1,000 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
Ardian’s Client Servicing team is offering an internship opportunity in the Frankfurt office to assist in fundraising activities and management of existing investor relations.
The intern will have significant responsibilities from day one and become an integral part of the team, with high levels of interaction with senior management, other teams and clients. High performing previous interns have become permanent hires into the Ardian team.
Key responsibilities for the intern analyst will include:
Contribution to Fundraising activities:
- Preparation and regular update of presentation material of closed funds and funds in fundraising incl. market research (DDQs, RfPs, PPMs, etc.);
- Support on any marketing related tasks for existing German speaking investors and prospects;
Specific or standardized reporting for Investors across the world:
- Preparation of cashflow and performance forecasts, portfolio diversifications, investment simulations, qualitative information on portfolio companies, etc.;
Addressing ad-hoc queries:
- Providing investors with detailed answers to technical questions on quantitative/qualitative data included in reporting, communications or any development regarding the company/funds activity.
Update of internal and external database (PREQIN, Towers Watson, Mercer, Cambridge,…)
This list is not exhaustive and will vary depending on the capabilities of the intern and the needs of the team.
- The candidate should possess a broad set of quantitative, qualitative and interpersonal skills, and be a strong team player
- Intellectual rigour and discipline; ability to organise and perform work efficiently
- Analytical skills, affinity for numbers and high motivation and competency in excel, word and powerpoint
- Graduate from a leading Business School or University (Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Strategic Management preferred)
- Native German speaker and fluent in English
- Knowledge of Private Equity and previous experience within the industry are a strong plus
About the Team
Composed of 15 professionals, the Ardian Client Servicing team spreads across Paris, London, Frankfurt, New York, Santiago de Chile, Singapore and Tokyo. Its core focus is to assist in fundraising activities and the management of current relationships with existing investors. The department is structured around three teams:
Sales - Client Servicing - Product Marketing
Please send your Resume + Cover letter by clicking APPLY →