Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$110bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base. Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world. Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 700 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 1,000 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
Composed of 23 professionals, the Ardian Customized Solutions Fund Finance team is in charge of the financial control, the operational management, the reporting and overall the investor servicing of the Ardian Customized Solutions.
Ardian Customized Solutions provide investors with tailored portfolios in private market asset classes allowing a precise definition of their investment horizon and targets, as well as governance structure and service depth that fit their individual needs.
The team splits into five sub teams according to clients’ types and geographies, located in three offices: Paris, Frankfurt and Zurich. Each Finance Officer has in charge several Customized Solutions and is in direct contact with the Investor Relationship Manager and the Front Office to manage the operations.
The Finance officer will be in charge of supporting the set-up of the solutions, controlling, analyzing and monitoring the cash flows and the performances of the portfolios as well as preparing or reviewing the financial statements, management reports and commercial reporting managed or produced by the team and finally answering punctual questions from investors.
The mission will cover in particular the following aspects:
- Support during the product set up and investment phase,
- Analysis and calculation of the performance of portfolios and investment funds,
- Monitoring and control of financial cash flows: capital calls / distributions of the underlying funds,
- Controls and validation of the various deliverables prepared by the team or the providers, including the accounting and financial statements prepared by the administrators,
- Set up and implementation of control checklists and processes on new activities,
- Contacts with all internal or external stakeholders for the organization of information, financial and accounting flows:
- Front Office with various offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, London, New York, Paris,
- Back Office with various service providers based in Jersey, Luxembourg and Paris.
- External Providers such as auditors, counsels or banks
- Preparation of the reporting to the investors: clients’ presentations, Boards’ presentations, punctual questions or analysis requests from investors.
The Finance Officer will work alongside another Junior Finance Officer and a Senior Finance Officer and will be under the supervision of Senior Manager and in charge of two teams based in Paris and Zurich.
In that sense, the missions will overtime additionally include ensuring the respect of team deadlines, managing the team’s intern, implementing controls and reviewing deliverables.
Cross working with the colleagues of the various other offices and work on transversal projects will also be frequent.
- Msc in Finance or equivalent
- 3 to 6 years’ experience in a Private Equity firm, Asset Manager or in an audit company will be appreciated
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Fluent in French or English; and German or another foreign language is considered as a plus
- Rigorous and controls oriented
- Organization capacity, ability to multitask
- Proactive, and project oriented
- Skilled communicator internally and externally
- Client focused and team centric
Compensation according to profile
60% refund on public transport cost
Please send your Resume + Cover letter by clicking APPLY →