Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$114bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base.
Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world.
Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 800 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 1,200 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
Ardian’s Compliance department is offering an internship in the London office to assist with the work of the UK Compliance Team. The successful candidate will assist with day-to-day compliance responsibilities and support the team in performing critical controls. The role will provide exposure to a wide range of operational functions and will vary depending on the capabilities of the intern and the needs of the team.
Key responsibilities for the intern will include:
- Review and analyse new regulations
- Assist with the review of investment committee memos
- Review investment committee minutes
- Assist with Compliance queries and requests
- Assist with FCA submissions and applications
- Monitor investment transactions and maintain up to date records
- Assist with the review and update of policies and procedures
- High level of attention to detail
- Well organized, with the ability to work efficiently and flexibly
- A strong level of competency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Business, Economics, Finance, Law or Social Science degree either completed or due to complete from a leading university or business school
- Experience working in the same, or similar industry is an advantage
- Fluent in English
The successful candidate will work closely with other departments including Investor Relations, Legal, Corporate Finance and Investment Teams.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to the role
- Understand the Individual Conduct Rules set out by the UK Regulator and ensure compliance in letter and in spirit
- Please ensure you have the appropriate right to work in the UK i.e. a British passport, settled or pre-settled status under the EU settlement scheme or have obtained a visa which gives you the right to live and work in the UK
Please send your CV and motivation letter by clicking APPLY →